Departure Date 20th April 2020
Departure date 20 April 2020
Pune to Mumbai by Bus. On Arrival at the Airport we will Proceed to take the Boarding Pass. Today we have to clear all the Immigration Formalities so we need some more time. Standard reporting time at the Airport is 4 Hrs before Flight.
Catch the Flight to Dubai at 8. 30 am which will reach Dubai by 11.30 am. On Arrival at the Dubai Airport we will drive to the Hotel. Our vehicles will be ready at the Dubai airport to serve for you. On arrival at the airport we will check in to the hotel get fresh up and then will leave for the sightseeing.
Today we will cover the Dhow Dinner Cruise . In evening – enjoy the amazing view of Dubai skyline while we indulge in some delicious cuisine.
Today we explore the amazing city of Dubai. The city tour includes a photo stop at Burj Al Arab, take a walk around the Jumeirah Beach, and drive through famous Sheikh Zayed Road which connects seven emirates of the Middle . we also get the opportunity to take ride in the Palm Monorail. Later we visit the Dubai Museum – oldest existing building in Dubai Take photo stop at Atlantis Hotel – the first resort built on the artificial island The Palm. Later we enjoy thrilling Desert Safari by four-wheeled drive Land Cruiser through Sand dunes followed by amazing Belly Dance show along with Dinner.
Today we visit Miracle Garden (Subject to Operation). Then we explore Dubai Mall – also known as the home of the Dubai shopping festival, is one of the world’s largest shopping malls in UAE. Then we visit Dubai Mall’s Aquarium – home to more than 33,000 living animals, including 400 sharks and rays and a close encounter via its acrylic walk-through tunnel. Today we also visit Underwater Zoo. Later we shall visit the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa at the Top, from here we will get an amazing view of this city from tower’s 124th Floor. Then we enjoy fountain show at Dubai Mall
Today we shall enjoy one way Water Taxi to Gold Souk. Later free time for shopping at Gold Souk – A traditional gold market. Then we visit Bollywood Park – First theme park in the world dedicated to all things Bollywood! Note: We will visit Global Village during Dubai shopping festival
Today we go shopping at Deira City Centre – one of the six City Centers. Then we drive to Abu Dhabi. On arrival, we visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque – A gem of Abu Dhabi and one of the largest mosque in the world. Kindly remember while entering the Mosque ladies are requested to cover their head and wear full sleeves clothes. Also, it is advisory for men not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts. then we will visit the Ferrari World. explore this largest indoor theme park and feel the excitement of each attraction Like, Speed of magic, Viaggio in Italia, Fiorano GT Challenge, Formula Rossa etc.
Today we go shopping at Deira City Centre – one of the six City Centers. – It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. Guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their hometown. Tour Concludes.
- · To and fro economy class air travel for 'Mumbai to Mumbai Tour' guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- · Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- · Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- · Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- · Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- · Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- · Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- · All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- · All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- · Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- · Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- · Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- · Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- · Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- · Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- · Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- · Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- · Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- · Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- · Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- · Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- · To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- · Anything specifically not mentioned in the 'tour price includes' column